cheap uggs boots online Food establishment inspection report for Sunday
COS Corrected on site during inspection. Sixth Ave.; Skip Salsa, 2300 N. Western St.; St. Joseph School, 4122 S. Bonham St.
These establishments had 0 demerits during a follow up inspection: Chiyo 810 N. 10th Ave.; Thai Express, 3314 S. Washington St. 45th Ave.: No sanitizer for wipe down rags; wipe down cloths not stored properly; ceiling panels over food prep and dishwasher must be plastic. COS.
(5) Ashmore Inn Suites II Inc., 2301 E. I 40: All single service items and food need to be stored at least six inches off ground; chlorine test strips needed. To be corrected within two hours. Shelves on inside need to be resurfaced and made cleanable; three compartment sink must have an indirect connection. To be corrected within 180 days.
(34) Bangkok Restaurant, 5901 E. Amarillo Blvd.: Cook wearing gloves out of kitchen touched wall did not change gloves; chicken in cold holding at improper temperature. COS. Cut up meat items in freezer from unapproved source (a reinspection fee is charged). To be corrected within 24 hours. Shellfish advisory for consumers needs to be posted; ensure all potentially hazardous foods are date marked; clean bugs from light shield above compartment sink; handle on freezer broken; ice scoop taped to ice machine; facility does not have a written health policy for excluding or restricting sick employees; kitchen manager must demonstrate knowledge of food safety; meat on top of cooler with fan blowing on product; several items not covered in walk in cooler; rags found in meat items; intake vents must remain clean; grease build up behind cooker at south end of store; utensils must not touch bulk item or product; vent hood at south end of store must be cleaned; employee eating in kitchen; employee drink without lid and straw; all areas must be smooth, durable and easily cleanable; tape may not be used to fix things in kitchen; replace ceiling tiles above mop sink and three compartment sink. To be corrected within 180 days. Due to more than 30 demerits, this is a failed inspection.
(18) Chuck E Cheeses, 2500 S. Coulter St.: Salad at buffet bar at improper temperature; sanitizer too strong; several dented cans on rack in dry storage area. COS. General to major cleaning needed throughout facility; all wiping cloths must remain in sanitizer solution when not in use; cell phone on food prep table; ramekins must not remain in bulk item of spices; handles of utensil must not touch bulk container or bulk item; intake and return vents must remain clean; broken table and urn nozzle at tea machine; door at west end of building not tight fitting; all potentially hazardous foods must be date marked and used within seven days; food manager certificate expired. To be corrected within 10 days.
(5) The Clairmont, 4707 Bell St.: Sticker residue on pans after washing; shelves rusted and/or peeling; can opener holder needs to be remounted to eliminate gap. COS.
(1) Desperado Catering, 500 N. Tyler St.: Dishes stacked wet. To be corrected within two hours.
(6) Dollar General No. 3488, 307 E. Hastings Ave.: Sixteen dented cans. COS. Need to clean milk fridge shelves, mini soda fridge by register and blower cover above cheeses; ceiling tiles in restroom need to be non absorbent, smooth and easily cleanable; ceiling has many cobwebs and needs dusting; dead bugs on floor in storage room; health inspection report and food establishment permit need to be posted where visible to public. To be corrected within 180 days.
(6) Dollar General Store No. 10th Ave.: Busted biscuit can; dented cans. COS. Thermometers needed in all coolers. To be corrected within two hours. Ceiling tiles in bathrooms need to be smooth, durable, non absorbent and easily cleanable. To be corrected within 180 days.
(7) Dollar General Store No. 14435, 2950 E. FM 1151.: Food debris in bottom of reach in cooler holding milk and eggs; bottom of both coolers need to be cleaned and sanitized. To be corrected within three days. Reach in cooler broken and needs to be repaired or removed; wire racks in milk cooler rusting and peeling. To be corrected within 10 days. Three compartment sink and hand sink needed. To be corrected within 180 days.
(3) Domino 2015 S. Coulter St.: Food manager must be registered and current certificate posted;
ceiling tiles in both bathrooms not smooth for easy cleaning (repeat violation and a fee is charged). To be corrected within three days.
(8) Donut Stop, 100 23rd St., Canyon: Donuts sitting on rack uncovered. To be corrected within three days. Hand sink blocked; pot sitting on top of dishwasher; top of dishwasher covered in food debris and needs to be cleaned. To be corrected within 10 days. All bulk items need to be labeled. To be corrected within 90 days.
(18) Doug Barbque, 3313 S. Georgia St.: Walk in cooler walls, floor and ceiling not cleanable due to moisture damage and build up; walls and ceiling in prep area dirty; gaps at door to outside and window with exhaust fan; non mechanical refrigeration used (an approved HACCP plan must be submitted to health department); walk in cooler and prep area not clean; ice machine drain not plumbed correctly; holes in ceiling over food prep; no mop sink. To be corrected within 10 days. Due to all violations being repeat violations, a $100 reinspection fee must be paid. COS.
(7) Evocation Coffee Roasters Co., 4132 Business Park Drive: Open bag of sugar needs to be sealed. To be corrected within three days. Top of coffee machine, shelves holding sugar and wooden rack above prep table covered in dust and food debris and need to be cleaned and sanitized. To be corrected within 10 days. Ceiling above three compartment sink, hand sink and restroom need to be smooth, durable, easily cleanable and non absorbent; garage door in storage area needs to seal tightly to prevent pests entering building. To be corrected within 90 days.
(8) Family Dollar Store No. 24th Ave.: Dented cans for sale. COS. Covered trash can needed in women restroom; ceiling tiles in restrooms must be smooth, easily cleanable and non absorbent; exterior doors must be completely sealed (repeat violation); need a properly plumbed three compartment sink. To be corrected within 180 days. 18th Ave.: Personal items need to be kept separate; ceiling tiles in bathroom need to be smooth, durable, non absorbent and easily cleanable; doors need to be shut at all times to prevent pests and dust. COS.
(33) Heritage Convalescent Center, 1009 Clyde St. : Container of cleaner not properly identified. COS.
(4) Hil Burgers, 1300 23rd St., Canyon: Dust build up on kitchen ceiling, kitchen shelves and general kitchen area; vent hood without tag. To be corrected within 10 days. Kitchen floor not smooth, durable and easily cleanable. To be corrected within 90 days.
(9) Hungry Howie 3300 S. Washington St.: Documentation on pizza sauce needed to prove sauce is shelf stable after opened or must be refrigerated. COS. No certified food manager (repeat violation). To be corrected within 45 days. Thermometers needed in reach in prep coolers; covered trash can needed in employee restroom; gaskets on reach in coolers need to be repaired or replaced; cutting board on first prep table needs to be resurfaced or replaced; ceiling tiles, vents and pizza oven vent covers need to be dusted. To be corrected within 180 days.
(1) Kountry Boyz Catfish N More, 4907 S. Washington St.: Light shield missing above fryer. To be corrected within 180 days.
(11) La Kiva Inn Suites, 2501 E. I 40: Permit not posted; items stored in hand sink. To be corrected within two hours. No thermometer in cooler; food handler cards needed (repeat violation). To be corrected within 10 days. Broken tiles need to be replaced (repeat violation and reinspection fee is charged). To be corrected within 30 days. Gaskets on cooler need to be replaced. To be corrected within 45 days.
(4) Livinfit Nutrition, 4119 Business Park Drive: Cookies not covered during storage. COS. Ceiling tiles missing in storage; ceiling tile above ice machine and hand sink need to be smooth durable, easily cleanable and non absorbent. To be corrected within 90 days.
(4) Mini Mart, 1319 N. Mirror St.: Gap at back door; inside ice machine dirty. COS.
(11) Pak A Sak No. 10, 4200 S. Soncy Road: All containers on shelf near ice machine dusty and need to be washed; bag of hot links and two snack packs out of date; back door propped open; hand sink by three compartment sink blocked; soap dispenser in food prep room not working; box of cups, box of deli sheets and box of hot dog sleeves stored on floor; employee food/drinks scattered throughout walk in fridge (designate a shelf for employee items only). COS
(12) Pak A Sak No. 11, 5900 Hollywood Road: Ice scoop stored on top of ice machine covered with dust and dead fly (top of ice machine and top of all other machines need to be cleaned and sanitized); utensils and food debris in hand sink; no sanitizer bucket; no lid on lemon/lime container. COS. No lids on tea (repeat violation and a reinspection fee is charged); foam sheet on wire rack covered with food debris (foam must be removed); ice machine dirty. To be corrected within three days. Hand sink blocked by vacuum. To be corrected within 180 days.