size 5 ugg boots 25 Reasons to Be Glad Miami Doesn’t Have a Real Fall
Contact Us,It’s the first week of fall . or autumn. We’re not sure. Some people are so obsessed with this season that they’ve given it not one but two different names while using it as an excuse to put pumpkin spice on everything and knit mittens while drinking hot chocolate around a bonfire or some nonsense.
Seriously, people in other parts of the country go crazy for fall. We’re not really sure why. That time of year in South Florida is just summer 2.0 but with the added bonus of slightly less bugs and humidity. It really wasn’t hard actually to come up with 25 reasons why we’re glad that we don’t have a real autumn.
Photo by Infrogmation via Wikimedia Commons
4. Chilly weather never infers with our right to wear the skimpiest Halloween costumes ever.
5. It’s the only time of year when our weather is good but there isn’t a giant influx of tourists. because they’re all busy up north enjoying their precious, precious fall.
6. Dulce de leche > caramel
7. We don’t have to deal with coat checks, which seriously seems inconvenient. I don’t want to wait in a line to get into a club and then wait in another line to check my coat only to have to wait in line again when I want to get it back and leave.
8. Cold weather clothes are expensive as hell, and we’d rather have one jacket and a few hoodies we repeat every year than an entire fall and winter wardrobe.
Photo by Muffett via Wikimedia Commons
9. Picking apples in a state known for its oranges just seems wrong.
10. Leaves turning orange means those leaves are about to fall off. Meanwhile, we have green palm trees 12 months a year.
11. If people actually liked the taste of cider they’d drink it year round.
12. In colder cities, people’s relationship standards tend to lower. It’s about to become a miserable winter and they need to find someone to snuggle it away with. Sure, for the perpetually Miami single that seems like a nice idea, but it just traps people in sad relationships they only entered into out of desperation in first place and a sad spring full of awkward breakups.
13. Fall dining involves a lot of unnecessary carbs.
14. We do not trust our neighbors to safely operate a fireplace, and we really don’t want our building to burn down.15. Sweaters are itchy as hell, and they always pill up. A tank top has never had those problems.